Friday, January 15, 2016

Off to a day trip of THRIFTING!

Heading out tomorrow to Dade City and Zephyrhills to go thrifting. Those cities are full of old people, so I imagine the thrifts shops will be amazing! Check my next post to see all the goodies I score! 

Meanwhile here are a few pics of my recent finds. Check out my shops in the side bar to do more shopping.




Keeping this. I want my kids to know what a heart attack feels like.




1937 kids book, so charming your head will explode!




This sold the second I listed it. I figured it would. I normally don't buy these.....but I couldn't resist this one....





Tempted to keep this one, but I really don't have any use for it, except to look at it lovingly....



I'm keeping this Garfield hat too. Actually my daughter is. Notice how it only has whiskers on one side? I wonder how long before she notices. It was $1



I also have tons of vintage books listed and I have a $1.50 Blow out sale in my bookstore, RANDOM GOODS BOOK ROOM
 Gotta make room for all the new stuff. 

In my home store,  RANDOM GOODS VINTAGE,
I have tons of vintage playing cards. And Mid Century Flatware, new stuff being listed daily


Check back next time to see all my finds from Oldsville



If you enjoy my blog, please follow. If you don't enjoy my blog, go away. 

Check me out on Instagram, twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest for sneak peeks and secret sales

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment